Horror Express, The Best in Horror Movie Reviews & News Contact Us News Our Forum Horror Movie Reviews Contact Us Horror Express Home Register  

Go Back   Horror Express Forum > Talk Horror > Horror News

Notices

Old 09-09-2009, 04:18 AM   #1
sam@cultlabs
Scream Queen

Default Brain Damage Films - New UK Budget Horror Label

Here's my latest news. Brain Damage are releasing six new Indie-Horror movies in the UK at 2.99 a throw.

Here's trailer number one, for the first title in the series, Death of a Ghost Hunter: http://onlinemoviepromo.com/newplayer.php?id=3281

If you like the look of this and want to see more, let me know, I've got clips for the other films too.

Here's the blurbs:

September 2009 sees the launch of Brain Damage Films, a brand new DVD label that's guaranteed to satisfy the bloody cravings of gorehounds and fright fans by bringing a host of new indie horror movies to DVD at a price that won't give you nightmares although the films themselves certainly will!

The first six shockers DEATH OF A GHOST HUNTER, SILENT BLOODNIGHT, SERUM, PREY FOR THE BEAST, SECRETS OF THE CLOWN and TORTURE ME NO MORE hit the shelves on 21st September at just 2.99 each and stack up as a crazed carnival of fun-filled frighteners featuring ghostly goings on, vicious serial killers, mad scientists, reanimated corpses, flesh eating beasts, creepy killer clowns and twisted, sado-masochistic freaks. All in all, Brain Damage Films provide a welcome reminder that scary movies deliver much more when you don't take them too seriously.

Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brain-...3496127?ref=ts
sam@cultlabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:52 PM   #2
sam@cultlabs
Scream Queen

Default More Brain Damage Titles

Oct 12th 2009 see six more Brain Damage titles hit UK stores.

Here's the press release and a link to the trailers for all six DVDs.

Press Release:

Brain Damage Films, the label dedicated to releasing new indie horror movies on DVD at a 'try it, you might like it' price, unleashes its second half-dozen of terrifying titles on 12th October 2009 bringing another creepy collection of bloodsuckers, cannibals, werewolves, demons and flesh-eaters to the screen just in time for Halloween.

This second wave of crowd-pleasing blood, gore, nudity and violence includes AWAKEN THE DEAD, FIST OF THE VAMPIRE, BACHELOR PARTY IN THE BUNGALOW OF THE DAMNED, TASTE OF FLESH, CURSE OF THE WOLF and HELL HOUSE THE BOOK OF SAMIEL, each one a shocker guaranteed to have horror fans baying with delight.

Myspace Cult Labs blog: http://su.pr/29BspS
Old 10-20-2009, 02:20 PM   #3
Skwerly
Speaking Part

Send a message via Yahoo to Skwerly

Oooooh, looks freaky! Thanks!
I seemed to be looking down from an immense height upon a twilit grotto, knee-deep with filth, where a white-bearded daemon swineherd drove about with his staff a flock of fungous, flabby beasts whose appearance filled me with unutterable loathing.
Skwerly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:19 PM   #4
sam@cultlabs
Scream Queen

No problem, awaiting news on the next batch of movies, there's 12 on the shelves now so you can score the whole collection for 24 and get a little change...

Tags
brain, damage, dvd, gore, horror