Horror Express, The Best in Horror Movie Reviews & News Contact Us News Our Forum Horror Movie Reviews Contact Us Horror Express Home Register  

Go Back   Horror Express Forum > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic Chat

Notices

Old 04-17-2017, 01:17 PM   #1
Wensley
Extra

Default hello from a new member

Hi,
I'm excited to have joined a community with a so nice companion horror reviews movie site.

I'm a hardcore fan of HP Lovecraft and of horror in general. I was always horror-oriented, since childhood.

My favorite sub-branch of the genre is hillbilly horror, and that's maybe because the first horror movie I watched was The Dark Night of The Scarecrow... I must have been 5-6 years old when that happened... lol

I also love survival horror movies like Deliverance and Southern Comfort, but it's hard to pick from a genre that I love as a whole.

But if I have to pick a just one favorite movie, that would be one in the Phantasm pentalogy, or all of them. It's crazy that the one that most fans don't like is p3 and that was the first I saw, and it was love on first sight.

I also like everything horror oriented beyond film. Like art, comics, novels, video games and other collectibles...

I wish I can add value to the community and also get some from it, specially at a time that I ran out of ideas on what movies to watch...

Thanks for reading this! Have a nice day!
Wensley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 01:20 PM   #2
Wensley
Extra

oh I forgot to ask something, I'm not very experienced with forums, and I don't see my avatar? why? I uploaded a 150x150 image, is that okay?
Wensley is offline   Reply With Quote