Horror Express, The Best in Horror Movie Reviews & News Contact Us News Our Forum Horror Movie Reviews Contact Us Horror Express Home Register  

Go Back   Horror Express Forum > Miscellaneous > Site Feedback (and News)

Notices

Old 04-07-2012, 07:23 AM   #31
Miss Italy
Scream Queen

Ghostman was definitely a piece of work. I got a few Private Messages from him asking for my pic which I definitely just ignored
Miss Italy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #32
Francesco Dellamorte
Horror Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Italy View Post
Ghostman was definitely a piece of work. I got a few Private Messages from him asking for my pic which I definitely just ignored
Why does this not surprise me in the slightest?

The guy was not only a perv but unsettlingly creepy too, with only the most basic grasp of the English language.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #33
JohnShaft
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Italy View Post
Hah. Man, why do I think if he'd sent you his (real) picture he'd have looked like part of the TCM family?

As always if anyone presents any problems make sure you PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unconscious View Post
I find it quite funny how there hasn't been any need for moderators since he's been gone. There seems to be a huge lack of trolls all of a sudden. :P
Ain't that the truth. Like the quote about money, it's 1% of people that cause 99% of the problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stygian Underground View Post
See, that's the thing. Often, especially online, a discussion becomes an argument. It isn't about sharing or discussing, but rather about winning.
You're dead right, Styg. I can say that as someone that has to fight against that tendency. There's just far too many people that, on top of being unwilling to have their opinion changed, can't give any ground in a debate whatsoever. They'd rather paint themselves into a corner, and have to take an obviously idiotic stance.

The internet really brings out the retarded in a lot of people that otherwise manage to conceal it.
JohnShaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #34
Stygian Underground
Scream Queen

...well, crud. Out of curiosity I checked on where he was from (on the horror babes from horror movies thread, naturally), because how he acted made me suspicious that he was one of my countrymen. And I was right. Really....we aren't ALL like that on this side of the pond! haha. Unfortunately, many of us are. We have a massive man-child problem here in the states, especially among the part of the population with a Y chromosome...not sure anyone knows exactly what to do about it unfortunately.

Stygian Underground is offline   Reply With Quote